Printing with phosphorescent, fluorescent and reflective ink

The phosphorescent ink is such kind of ink that can absorb UV light (from the sun or any other source of UV light), and it emits colorful light in the absence of the latter. This effect is also known as “evening glow” or afterglow.

This kind of ink is suitable mainly for printing on already printed on paper image, cardboard, PVC, ABS, PS and PES. The UV type can be printed on PC, PMMA and PETG.